Search Engine Optimization
What is Search Engine Optimization? Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the science of search as it relates to marketing/advertising on the internet. SEO is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Typically, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Optimization (SMO) or Social SEO is the methodization of social media activity with the intent of attracting unique visitors to website content. SMO is one of two online methods of website optimization; the other method is search engine optimization or SEO. Social media optimization is related to search engine marketing, but differs in several ways, primarily the focus on driving traffic from sources other than search engines, though improved search ranking is also a benefit of successful SMO.
Pay Per Click (PPC) is yet another powerful online marketing medium that ensures your advertisement to appear on the search pages every time someone searches for a keyword that is relevant to your business. You need to pay a fixed amount every time someone visits or actually clicks on your Ad. The purpose of PPC is to maximize your Return On Investment (ROI) by drawing the relevant traffic to your website and by converting them into potential customers.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Website conversion rate can be defined as the percentage of visitors converted into real customers within a given time span. Ideally the conversion rate of most e-commerce sites is very disappointing, around 2 %, i.e.., the rest (98%) leave without buying anything. To overcome this, numerous conversion optimization techniques including credibility based web design, live chat and persuasive copywriting are available using which you can dramatically boost your websites conversion rate.
Don’ let your competitors dominate you; benefit yourself by selecting our effective SEO packages for increased traffic, sales and revenue. At NetWide Design, we have a team of highly skilled SEO Personals promises to drive more traffic to your website by listing it high on the search engine listing.
Reputation management is the practice of monitoring the reputation of an individual or brand, addressing contents which are damaging to it, and using customer feedback to get feedback or early warning signals to reputation problems. Most of reputation management is focused on pushing down negative search results.
By: Netwide Design, Corp., All Rights Reserved. @ Copyright 2001-2012