Are you aware of your websites conversion rate?
Website conversion rate can be defined as the percentage of visitors converted into real customers within a given time span. Ideally the conversion rate of most E-Commerce sites is very disappointing, roughly 2 %. The remaining 98% of visitors leave your web site without buying anything. To overcome this, there are numerous conversion optimization techniques including credibility based website design, live chat, persuasive copywriting, amongst others which can dramatically boost your conversion rate.
Proper planning, designing, and effectively optimizing your website will increase traffic and help convert prospects into buyers.
Key Benefits offered by Netwide Design for Conversion Rate Optimization
- Increase sales, revenue, and profit
- Increase number of leads
- Decline of customer acquisition cost
- Steep increase in the number of page reviews
- Engaging more customers
- Much more...